We need to verify your identity for account safety and protection.
To invest on Netcapital, we need to verify the identity of each investor. This process is to prevent your bank account from being used, intentionally or unintentionally, by criminal elements for money laundering activities.
To be compliant with our security measures, we cannot run any ACH or card payments for your investment commitment(s) until your account is verified. Please upload a clear color photo of a government-issued ID to your account (under Settings). Your ID must:
- be a valid government-issued ID
- be of valid date (not expired)
- show all four sides and corners
- be clear, not blurry, with no glare
- match the name on your account
- match the date of birth on your account (DOB on Netcapital account should be MM/DD/YYYY).
It is important to note that we will be unable to begin processing any of your pending investments until this process is complete. If you have any further questions about this process or are having difficulty uploading a photo, please email email@example.com or call us at +1 (670)-231-9270.